Chiropractic Research at APHA Conference
June 9, Washington, DC
– The Chiropractic Health Care (CHC) section of the American Public Health
Association (APHA) invites everyone to the APHA 137th Annual Meeting and
Exposition in Philadelphia
from November 7-11, 2009. This meeting is the largest inter-disciplinary
gathering of public health professionals in the world.
During this meeting
the CHC section will have multiple scientific sessions that present :
- original empirical
- noteworthy advances in methodology and
- innovative integrative scholarship and
- programmatic reports of significant research
- programmatic reports of health professions
curricular development and educational research;
- substantive policy analyses;
- informative reports on program, project
management, and development;
- and other noteworthy, innovative, and
informative reports and studies.
Major topics within the chiropractic section
of the overall APHA conference will
- chiropractic education and public health;
- current research in chiropractic;
- developing integrative approaches to patient
- models of wellness care in practice;
- and adverse event reporting.
For more information,
please visit: http://www.apha.org/meetings
. We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
Claire Johnson, DC, MSEd, Communications
Chair, Chiropractic Health Care section – APHA