OCA offers financial support for community-based chiropractic programs
By Mari-Len De
The Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) is supporting its members interested in developing community profile and impact for the profession by engaging in local activities that support the association’s mandate and strategic priorities: to serve members and the public by advancing the understanding and use of chiropractic care.
The OCA’s Community Based Funding program encourages members to
collaborate as a group by offering them the opportunity to receive
financial support for community-based marketing or volunteer
These groups can apply to the OCA for pre-approved
funding. This program creates an opportunity for groups to receive
dollar-for-dollar matching contributions for their initiatives on behalf
of the OCA. The maximum allocation of funds per group per fiscal year –
from August 1 through July 31 the following calendar year – is
Guidelines for eligible applicants:
• Your group must include a minimum of four OCA members.
• The maximum allocation of funds for your group per fiscal year is $2,500.
• You have two opportunities to submit one application form per deadline
date as long as your group does not exceed the $2,500 limit per fiscal
• One application can include up to two proposals.
• See Funding Application Form for details.