Spring Courses – Continuing Education at CMCC
By Maria DiDanieli
Feb. 23, Toronto, ON – The spring 2009 schedule for continuing education (CE) courses at Canadian
Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) is now available. Areas of study include clinical
acupuncture, chiropractic rehabilitation, paediatrics for the chiropractor, and
whiplash, headache and vertigo. CE distance
education courses are also available.
A host of
qualified instructors will be teaching courses in various topics that are
pertinent to the practicing chiropractor.
acupuncture sessions (15 CE credit hours each) will include:
- Introduction to Euro/Asian Meridian
- The Role of Electro Meridian
Imaging, Demystification of Musculo-skeletal Dysfunction from the
- The Use of Musculotendino Meridians for
rehabilitation fellowship modules amount to 100 hours and include topics such
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Technique,
- Functional Examination of the Soft Tissues and
Treatment by Manual Methods.
seminars will include:
- Paediatric Intensive: A short course in essential
paediatrics for the chiropractor (8 CE credit hours),
- Diagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal and Spine Imaging
- Whiplash, Headache and Vertigo (12 CE Credit Hours).
education modules in topics such as The
Essentials of Record Keeping, The Use
of Outcome Measures in Practice, and A
Practical Approach to the Practice of Evidence-based Health-care are
available in online formats, and offer up to 5 CE credits ours.
education courses are held in Toronto and other
cities throughout Canada. Please check the Canadian Chiropractor “Events
Calendar” (left-hand column of our home page) for dates and locations.
details on these and other CMCC courses/events, please visit www.cmcc.ca.